Ginseng Tea 1 oz Carton (15 servings) 美国人参茶
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Think outside the teabag!
Try our loose Wisconsin ginseng tea!
- 1/2 teaspoon per cup (8-12 oz)
- Steep 5 minutes in hot water
- Grounds are good for 2 steeps, and the steeped root is edible
- Appx. 15 servings per carton
- No tea bags to clog!
The earthy, woodsy, bittersweet bite of ginseng goes great with green teas, ginger/mulling-herb spice teas, chai tea, and juices. Can be used for cooking in soups, stews, and stir fry.
- May improve cognitive function
- Could reduce stress
- May boost immunity
- Help manage blood sugar
- May improve skin condition
- Could improve heart health
- Provide natural energy
- May enhances physical and sexual performances
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.