100% Pure Wisconsin Ginseng
Call (715) 849-9779 today!
Allow me to introduce Burmeister Ginseng. The Burmeister family has been cultivating Panax quinquefolious since 1909. When my great-grandfather, Julius Burmeister, came to America from Germany, he learned how to cultivate ginseng from some friends of his, the Fromm brothers. They were the first successful ginseng growers in the US and my great-grandfather was one of the first ten. Today, we collectively harvest approximately 2-4 tons of American ginseng, annually.
Burmeister Farms practice what is known as integrated pest management. That means that we are basically organic until something comes along that cannot be controlled by organic methods. Then, and only then, do we turn to biodegradable chemicals. Our ginseng is HPLC tested and is guaranteed pesticide-free. I am confident that our ginseng is the cleanest cultivated ginseng you will find. In a time when farmers are using more and more chemicals to boost yield and consumers are demanding health products to be organic, we are proud to say that our ginseng is pesticide-free. Being a leader in the natural products field, I know that this is as important to you as it is to me.
It is also important to know that your money is going to a good cause. We are here to help growers. My work with ginseng growers includes helping them with organic cultivation practices and information on the organic certification process.
We offer a wide variety of products and services.
- A full line of high-quality American ginseng products.
- We are a raw ingredient supplier of cultivated Wisconsin-grown American ginseng roots and wild American ginseng.
- Milling and blending for tea, supplement, or extracts to any ingredient specifications.
- Root sorting to any desired size.
- Bulk encapsulation and/or bottling services available.
- Fluid or standardized extraction, tinctures to any specifications.
- Potency standardization process up to 20% ginsenosides.
- Quality control ginsenosides, pesticide residue and microbial tests all available upon request.
- Ginseng leaves, seed and cultivation equipment also available.
- Quick delivery. Licensed exporter.
- Convenient purchasing with Mastercard, Visa and Discover accepted.